Your privacy is important to us. When you provide information to us via our web site, we protect it according to this policy. We vigorously support a "no spam policy" through opt-in and opt-out procedures
on our web site. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.
Who Is A Typical LectureMaker LLC User?
LectureMaker LLC operates mainly in the business-to-business (B2B) embedded systems suppliers, manufacturers, and reseller industry. Unlike many companies and web sites, we do not focus on consumer users or the collection of consumer data. To the extent we collect information online, our purpose is to better serve our clients and their employees.
What Information Do We Collect Online?
Unless otherwise stated in another, more specific policy on the web pages you are viewing, we collect the following types of information when you browse www.embeddedcomponents.com or any other LectureMaker LLC web site:
- Information you provide directly, such as your name or ordering information when you register or make an online order, or any postings or e-mail messages you send us;
- The web pages your Internet browser visits when browsing our site and
- Aggregate data, such as the number of hits per week, and/or per web page.
How Do We Use This Information?
LectureMaker LLC does not rent or sell customer lists to other companies. Instead, we use information collected via the web site in the following ways:
- For information you provide directly, such as ordering information or e-mail messages, we use the information to respond to your orders and requests.
- For some registration and use data, we may direct you to particular web pages, customize the web pages you see, or otherwise increase the relevance of the information you access through the web site.
- For information about web pages visited, page hits per week, and the like, we use this information internally to improve the design of our web pages.
- LectureMaker LLC may use third-party storage or service-provider companies to perform some functions including the processing of data. Such companies are under a duty of confidentiality to LectureMaker LLC.
LectureMaker LLC maintains e-mail lists to keep interested parties informed about our company, events, products, support, and other events. We do not sell the addresses on our list, but we may make information available to specific synergistic partners, sponsors, or service providers.
Users may voluntarily request to join our mailing lists by signing up or opting in through a form on our web site. To be removed from a LectureMaker LLC e-mail list, follow the "unsubscribe" instructions on the e-mails sent from LectureMaker LLC
Notification Of Data Processing In The United States Of America
When you choose to submit information through our web site, LectureMaker LLC and its affiliates may transfer, process and store the information in countries in which LectureMaker LLC and its affiliates may maintain offices, including the United States. The United States regulates data protection in a differnt way compared to other countries, such as the Member States of the European Union, or Asia. Accordingly, the data that you submit to LectureMaker LLC may be transferred to, processed, or stored in countries where the data protection laws are different than those of your country of residence.
Storage And Updates To Information
You can ask us to update your contact information by e-mailing email@example.com. We may keep all information in an off-line form, for archival purposes or as otherwise required by law. Please note that if your information is removed from our databases, you may no longer be able to access certain information posted on our web site that requires registration or a subscription.
Revisions and Contact Information